Small Business Formation Attorney in Cary
Starting a business is a great undertaking that requires careful planning and well-informed advice from an experienced business and franchise law attorney. You should retain someone who wants you to succeed as much as you want to.
At The Richards Law Firm PC, we are committed to helping the local Cary economy grow by helping people start new businesses. Contact us today and let us help you with all of your business formation needs, bringing you closer to achieving the American dream. We can help you start a small business, buy a franchise or grow to become a large corporation.
Handling Formations of All Types of Business Entity Models
Our firm, lead by Cary small business formation lawyer, Kim Richards, helps evaluate your business plan and advises you on the best type of entity, such as:
- C corporation
- S corporation
- Limited liability corporation (LLC)
- Limited partnership (LP) or Limited liability partnership (LLP)
- Franchise opportunities
- Any other business structure that might be appropriate
We help businesses merge with other companies to form joint ventures, subsidiaries or a new enterprise. We will draft, negotiate and help you execute a purchase agreement, creating a smooth transition.
We also can help you with all of the following formation issues:
- Drafting of employee manuals
- Proactive legal counsel to insulate you from liability and employee litigation later
- Advising on corporate policies and mission statements
- Helping create company best practices
- Filing all the required paperwork with the Secretary of State and other government agencies
Contact Us Today
We pride ourselves on our close relationships with our clients and learning every facet of their business to give the best advice possible. Contact us and let us bring our dedication to success to your venture and help you with your business formation needs. Attorney Richards can also be reached by calling 866.775.3436 or 919.535.3623