Cary Lawyer: Estate Planning, Wrongful Termination and Other Cases Cary Employment Law Attorney Vigorously Protects Clients
Experienced. Dedicated. These descriptors embody our law firm. We have advocated for clients for more than 10 years. Are you the victim of employment discrimination? Do you need help forming an estate plan? Are you the victim of elder abuse or of a serious accident?
At The Richards Law Firm PC, our North Carolina lawyers have experience representing clients in small and large cases involving employment law, estate planning, elder law and more. We know how to handle cases involving thousands of parties and millions of dollars. Contact us today to schedule a convenient consultation.
Deep Experience in a Variety of Legal Areas
Estate Planning and Elder Abuse
- Elder abuse and guardianships - Including swindling the elderly, breach of fiduciary duty, failing to provide appropriate care in nursing homes and other long-term care facilities, and other elder abuse claims
- Wills and estates - Including wills, trusts, advance directives and powers of attorney
- Guardianships and Incompetency hearings
- Sexual Assault/Crime Victims: including representing children against assaults in the school; employees against assaults in the workplace
- Wrongful death
- Wage and hour rates — Including issues involving exempt vs. nonexempt disputes, overtime pay, minimum wage, requests to work without pay, employment contracts and wage withholding
- Employment discrimination — Including discrimination based on age, race, gender, religion, national origin and disability
- Sexual harassment — Including indecent gestures or comments, sexual assault, offensive language or jokes, sexually suggestive photos, demands for sexual favors and unnecessary touching
- Wrongful termination — Including retaliation, wrongful discharge in violation of public policy and termination based on a protected status
- Severance agreements — Including reviewing agreements, negotiating with employers and supporting employees in lawsuits related to severance agreements
We treat every case as if it was our only one, assertively negotiating for our clients' rights during settlement negotiations while thoroughly preparing each case for trial.
Contact Us for Experienced Representation
If you have questions regarding employment discrimination, sexual harassment, or estate planning, we are well-prepared to fight for you.
Attorney Richards is available weekdays, evenings and weekends, and accepts credit cards. To schedule an appointment, contact us by e-mail or call our North Carolina office at 866.775.3436 or 919.535.3623.